Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Orange and cardamom biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange and cardamom biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange and cardamom biscuits recipe. To make orange and cardamom biscuits you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Orange and cardamom biscuits:
- Use 100 g caster sugar
- You need 125 g unsalted butter room temperature
- You need 1 egg
- Take 250 g plain white flour
- You need 1 TSP baking powder
- Prepare Zest of two oranges
- You need 1 TSP ground cardamom
- You need Flour for dusting
Steps to make Orange and cardamom biscuits:
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer or with a fork.
- Add the egg and mix it again until the ingredients are integrated.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the salt, orange zest and the cardamom. If you are using self rising flour, do not add baking powder, skip it!
- Mix it until a ball of dough if formed.
- Wrap it with cling film and leave it to rest in the fridge for one hour.
- Dust a flat surface with flour and roll the dough until it is around 5 mm thick.
- Cut the biscuits with the help of a cutter, or if you don't have one, you can use a knife and make rectangles as well as using any shapes to cut the biscuits. Just make sure to keep the size the same so they bake evenly.
- Arrange them in a baking tin lined with baking paper, make sure they don't touch each other, and have enough space to expand. Place it in the oven at 180 degrees until the edges of the biscuits are golden brown. Approximately 15 minutes.
- If you want, you can use lime or lemon zest instead of the cardamom and orange version, it tastes delicious too. ENJOY!!
If you find this Orange and cardamom biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.