Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. One more thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits may be.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. You can cook seafood paella using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Use 2 cups Arborio or uncooked white rice
- Provide 1 onion chopped finely
- Get 3 cloves garlic, grated
- Use 1 packet seafood mix
- Take 500 g prawns
- Get 500 g black mussels
- Get 2 tsp smoked paprika
- You need 1 tsp crushed chillies
- You need 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Use 1 tbsp butter
- Get 3 cups vegetable stock
- Get 1/2 cup steamed green peas
- Prepare 1 pinch saffron threads
- Get 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Get 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- Use 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Steps to make Seafood Paella:
- Rinse and devein prawns, then transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Set aside.
- Add vegetable stock to a saucepan and season to your taste with sea salt. Add saffron threads, cover with a lid and allow it to steep while you start the paella.
- In a large deep skillet heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil and add the diced onion with a pinch of salt, some smoked paprika, ground coriander, crushed chillies and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and give it a stir.
- Stir in the rice making sure it coats nicely in the olive oil. Stir in the stock and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, turn stove to low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes. Once the rice is almost cooked through allow to sit covered for 5 minutes.
- In a different pan heat up butter and garlic and add the prawns and give it a nice toss in the garlic butter, cook for 5-6 minutes and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan add the seafood mix. Add a pinch of salt and paprika and cover with a lid and allow to cook for about 10 - 15 minutes once it's cooked through, transfer on top of the paella and mix through with the rice.
- Steam mussels in a pot for 4 - 5 minutes until they open and release the sea water then strain. Transfer them on top of the paella together with the prawns.
- Serve your paella sprinkled with the green peas and garnish lemon wedges and parsley (optional)
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.