Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. One more thing I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
The first thing you should understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat within your body. The primary reason for this would be that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. And mainly because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. You can have paneer, aubergine & cashew curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- You need Paste mix
- Provide 2 cloves garlic
- Provide 20 g ginger
- You need 2 tsp ground turmeric
- You need 2 tsp garam masala
- Use 2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 2 tsp ground cumin
- You need Rest of the sauce
- Provide 1 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 250 ml double cream
- Provide The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜
- Take 1 aubergine
- Take 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 200 g paneer
- Prepare 100 g cashews
- Provide 150 ml natural yoghurt
- Prepare Serve with
- You need Rice 🍚
Steps to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside.
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown.
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned.
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through.
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice.
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.