Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi with pesto sauce recipe. To make gnocchi with pesto sauce you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce:
- You need floury potatoes
- Prepare flour +more if needed and for dusting
- Take beaten eggs
- Provide salt
- Take creme fraiche
- Get store-bought basil pesto
- Provide finely grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce:
- Preheat oven to high
- Pierce the skins of the scrubbed and dried potatoes and if possible put them on metal skewers and bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- Take potatoes out and let cool a little before peeling (if necessary, protect your hands with a tea towel while doing this)
- Put the potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl
- Mix in the eggs and salt, then gradually mix in most if the flour to make a soft but firm dough
- Put dough on a floured surface, divide into four pieces, then roll each piece into a long sausage and cut into short pieces and place pieces onto floured baking trays
- Have a pan of salted water on to boil
- Mix together the creme fraiche and pesto in a small bowl
- When the water is boiling, cook the gnocchi in batches (it is done when it rises up to the top of the water)
- Add pesto sauce and cooked gnocchi together in another pan, and mix together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve, sprinkled with grated parmesan.
If you find this Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.