Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that individuals can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product within their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss program who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you might or may not realize is that within a very short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kue putu ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) recipe. To cook kue putu ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake):
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Use 130 gr caster sugar
- Prepare 250 gr all purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tbsp corn flour (you can omit this)
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp cake emulsifier/ovalett/sponge gel
- Provide 250 ml coconut water and fresh pandan juice
- Use 0.5-1 tsp pandan essence
- Take For the coconut topping
- Use Fresh shredded old coconut
- Take 1 tbsp corn flour
- Use 1/4 tsp salt/to taste
Instructions to make Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake):
- Prepare your steamer. Use towel to wrap the steamer cover so that no steam water will drop into the cake. Make sure to add enough water and only steam the cake when it is very hot (lots of steam coming out from the steamer).
- For coconut topping: mix fresh shredded coconut and corn flour and salt, steam for about 10 minutes, set aside. The corn flour is used to keep the coconut stick together
- Prepare all ingredients. For flour mixture: mix the all purpose flour, corn flour and salt in one bowl. Sifted the flour.
- For the fresh pandan juice, take 10 pandan leaves, remove the tip (sometimes has sharp surface) and white part (because it is bitter). Cut into small pieces, add a bit water (not too much) and put it in your blender. Drain only the juice. You will get a concentrated pandan juice.
- Coconut water mixture: mix the pandan juice, coconut water until 250 ml. Add pandan essence and vanilla essence
- Beat the egg, sugar and cake emulsifier with your mixer, high speed until double in volume, white in colour and become stiffer. This is a very important step to make sure that your cake will be soft and moist.
- Using mixer, lowest speed: add 1/3 of flour mixture, continue with 1/3 of coconut water mixture. Another 1/3 of flour mixture, 1/3 coconut water mixture, and the last 1/3 of flour mixture and 1/3 coconut water mixture. You can also gently mix it with spatula (folding technique). Do not overmix
- Apply thin layer of cooking oil in your mould. Add the steamed shredded coconut and press down firmly. Pour the batter until it fill the mould
- Steam in your preheated steamer for 10 minutes. You also can make it plain if you don’t like shredded coconut as the topping. Another option is to drizzle melted brown sugar on top of this yummy steam cake 🤤🤤 if you use pure pandan juice the colour will be slightly dull but it is healthier :)
If you find this Kue Putu Ayu (pandan coconut steam cake) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.