Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Banana custard cream cheese pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana custard cream cheese pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana custard cream cheese pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana custard cream cheese pie recipe. You can have banana custard cream cheese pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana custard cream cheese pie:
- Provide 16 Oreos cookies (crushed)
- Prepare 5 tbsp Butter (cookies and butter for layer 1)
- Get Layer2
- Prepare 3 tbsp custard powder
- Provide 4 cups Milk
- Provide 6 tbsp sugar
- Use 100 gms White chocolate
- Prepare 120 gms cream cheese
- Get 3 Layer
- Get Bananas used in between custard
- Prepare 4 Layer
- You need 80 gms pack of flavoured jelly powder
- Use 1 and 1/2 cup water
- Take Some whipped cream and chocolate chips
Instructions to make Banana custard cream cheese pie:
- To form the base layer, crush the oreo cookies into fine powder.Melt the butter and add it to the crushed cookies and mix with your fingers. Now spoon in little of the mixture to the base of the serving glass and press with your fingers to set it even.
- To make the cheese cake layer, first making custard by boiling milk and dissolve custard in little milk when milk comes to boil add custard mix in boiling milk And allow it to cool on room temperature.
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Now Beat the cream cheese smoothly. Add the melted white chocolate and continue beating until smooth. Finally add the prepared custard to this and beat until well mixed and smooth. Do not over beat pour it on crushed cookies mix,allow it set for long. Do it all quickly
- Set this in the refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour.
- Now jelly time first add water in a pan when water comes to boil add jelly powder in it cook for 1 minute then set in a plate
- Last top it with jelly and some whipped Drizzle some white chocolate can serve it in glass shots
If you find this Banana custard cream cheese pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.