Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Almond Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Almond Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut almond halwa recipe. To make walnut almond halwa you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Almond Halwa:
- Take 2 cup Walnut pieces
- Get 10-12 pcs Almond
- You need 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Use 5-7 strings saffron
- You need 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- Prepare 4-5 drops Vanilla essence
- Prepare 1.5 cup milk
- Prepare 200 gms Khoya
- Provide 3/4 cup sugar
- Provide 3 tbsp .ghee
Instructions to make Walnut Almond Halwa:
- Crush walnut and almond pieces in chilli cutter so u will get rough texture evenly. Now boil milk add sugar. Roast Khoya for 2-3 mins.
- Take a ghee in a pan and when melt add Walnut mixture roast on a slow flame for 3-5mins. Now add milk and Khoya stir continues. Add saffron in a milk. Mix well. Stir continuously.Last add chocolate syrup for colour Vanilla essence and cardamom mix till ghee release. Turn off the flame and serve hot.Yummy delicious Walnut halwa is ready to serve. Garnish with walnut and almond.
- Can store for 1week in a freeze.
If you find this Walnut Almond Halwa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.