Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Stir fried beef/pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried beef/pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried beef/pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried beef/pork recipe. To make stir fried beef/pork you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried beef/pork:
- Get 4 celery stalks, leaves attached
- Take 10 Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally
- Get 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- Get 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Provide 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare Sauce and Beef
- Get 1 tbsp corn starch
- Take 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp white wine
- Use 2 tsp vegetable oil
- You need 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 2 tsp rice vinegar
- You need 1 lb beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef
Steps to make Stir fried beef/pork:
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine.
If you find this Stir fried beef/pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.