Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pickled corn relish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled corn relish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled corn relish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled corn relish recipe. To cook pickled corn relish you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled corn relish:
- Provide 8 cup corn, cut off cob
- Get 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- You need 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Use 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 6 pepperoncino peppers, chopped
- Provide 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- Take 1 tsp pickling spice per pint jar
- Prepare pickling liquid
- Provide 1 cup water
- You need 2 cup vinegar
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Take 2 tsp canning salt
- Provide 1 tsp celery seed
- Provide 2 tsp cayenne pepper
Steps to make Pickled corn relish:
- Mix all pickling ingredients well in saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Mix corn and chopped veggies well in large bowl. Sterilize jars and lids and put pickling spice at the bottom of each.
- Fill jars to 1 inch from rim with chopped veg mix. Carefully ladle boiling liquid over veg mix to cover. Pour slow, it fills faster than you think.
- Wipe jar rim to clean it, set hot lid on, tighten collar and seal in jot water bath 10 min.
- Enjoy this on all Mexican food, on brisket sandwiches, with all sorts of beef and pork, in a green salad, on a BLT. This stuff ROCKS!
- This should make around 6 pints. Leave it sit for two weeks before sampling. We used a piece of Cayenne pepper instead of the powder as we grew them this year.
If you find this Pickled corn relish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.