Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat spaghetti in beetroot pesto, feta cheese salad, recipe. To cook wheat spaghetti in beetroot pesto, feta cheese salad, you need 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,:
- Get Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto
- Provide boiled wheat spaghetti
- You need medium sized beetroots
- Prepare pine nuts
- Get garlic
- Provide fresh parsley
- Provide lemon juice
- Take olive oil
- Use Salt
- Take Stir-Fry Zucchini
- Use Whole Zucchini cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- Use Olive Oil
- Get pepper
- You need Salt
- Get Feta Cheese Salad
- Use each red and yellow bell peppers cut into bite size
- Use feta cheese
- Take cucumber diced
- Use oregano
- Take black pepper
- You need white vinegar
- Get Salt
- Provide parsley for garnish
Instructions to make WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,:
- FOR Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto
- Boil beetroot in salt + (a teaspoon of) turmeric water in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes.
- Then peel the skin of boiled beetroot and chop it roughly.
- Toss them into a blender.
- Add pine nuts, chopped garlic, fresh parsley, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and blend it into a smooth paste.
- Transfer this pesto sauce into a non stick pan, add spaghetti, salt and toss it on a medium flame.
- Serve hot.
- FOR Stir-Fry Zucchini
- Heat a non-stick pan. Drizzle half tsp olive oil and spread the cut zucchini separately.
- Flip one by one till they become brown on both sides.
- Add half tsp olive oil all over.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Toss lightly.
- Serve hot
- FOR Feta Cheese Salad
- Put the cut vegetables in a bowl.
- Add crumbled feta cheese
- Add oregano, pepper, salt and white vinegar.
- Toss well.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
If you find this WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.