Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto recipe. To cook use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Provide 1 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- You need 1 onion, finely chopped
- Provide 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Use 150 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Use 1 red pepper, deseeded and in short, thin slices
- Prepare 300 g arborio rice
- Use 250 ml dry white wine
- Get 1 l chicken stock (I used 2 Knorr stock pots)
- Use 300 g cooked gammon, in small chunks
- You need 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- You need 75 g mascarpone
- You need 75 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Get Salt
- Provide Ground black pepper
- Provide Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Heat oil in a large frying or sauté pan and gently fry the onions on a medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice and cook for a further minute. Then increase the heat to high.
- Add the wine, allow a couple of minutes for the alcohol to mostly evaporate and then add the stock, a little (say 100 ml at a time) at a time, constantly stirring, and wait for that to be absorbed before adding more, stirring continuously. It should basically be at the boil/fast simmer and if the liquid is added judiciously it should take around 15 minutes, by which time the rice should be almost cooked. Do add a little more liquid if it looks like going dry - but only add a little at a time.
- Add the ham, mustard, mascarpone and Parmesan. Continue cooking, thoroughly and continuously but gently stirring, for just a few more minutes until the rice is properly cooked. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately onto warmed plates or bowls and garnish with the parsley.
If you find this Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.